To view our Estate Planning capability statement, click here.
Business Succession Wealth Protection Insolvency Strategy
Our Wealth Planning Focus
Wealth and Estate planning law deals with the wealth creation and preservation, estate planning, business succession and asset protection needs of individuals and business entities.
CharterLaw Legal utilises its business, tax, superannuation, estate and insolvency expertise, often in conjunction with a client’s accountants and financial planners (who provide the necessary personal and financial background information required), to assist in wealth creation and wealth protection of our clients’ assets and businesses in an efficient, cost effective and informed manner.
CharterLaw Legal can provide advice, documentation and litigation assistance in the following areas :
- Personally structured estate planning
- Estate planning for high net wealth individuals and their families
- Highly-effective Wills to reflect and implement the testator’s intentions
- Will’s including testamentary trusts (a flexible and tax-minimising way to assist younger beneficiaries including grandchildren that possess asset-protection attributes.)
- Business and personal succession planning
- Estate planning considerations for self-managed superannuation funds
- Powers of Attorney including enduring powers of attorney
- Estate administration
- Dealing with claims by non-beneficiaries – family provision claims.
- Reducing the possibility of future family disputes over deceased estates.
- Revoking a Will and varying a Will
- Dealing with the consequences of intestacy