Corporate Transactions and Governance Commercial advisory
Our commercial team will ensure the structure, management and control of your business provides an effective platform from which your business can grow, adapt and prosper.
The senior commercial lawyers in CharterLaw Legal have dual qualifications in law, accounting, finance and tax and they bring a substantial technical and commercially aware knowledge base to all commercial and corporate transactions and advice issues.
Our commercial and corporate practice areas include the following
- Contract negotiations and document drafting for a wide range of commercial and business agreements
- Capital raisings – debt, convertible debt and equity
- Compliance and risk management
- Corporate governance
- Corporations Act
- Due diligence investigations
- Fundraising and syndicate structuring
- Joint ventures
- Large and small private mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity fundraising and restructuring
- Industry specific areas including the education sector, the real estate sector, commercial and home building construction sectors.
- Advertising, promotions, marketing and distribution and supply advice and agreements
- Competition and consumer law including misleading and unconscionable conduct
- Franchising law and regulation
- Partnership and joint venture law
- Establishment and advice on the operation and taxation of family trusts, discretionary trusts, fixed trusts, hybrid trusts, unit trusts, child maintenance trusts and special purpose trusts including non-regulated funding and investment trusts
- Management and compliance advice in respect of Trusts and unregulated managed investment schemes
- Technology agreement
- Supplier terms and conditions
- Personal Property and Security Act matters